Maximize Your Return on Investment by Staging Your Home Before it Goes on the Market
“On average a staged home sells 2-3 times faster than un-staged homes”.
Martin Designs specializes in:
- Real Estate Staging
- Vacant Property Staging
- Staging for Living
Our services include:
- furniture and accessory inventory
- certified team of home stagers
- connections with our professional trades and suppliers
Martin Designs can assist you with colour choices, furniture placement, lighting, traffic flow, positioning of art or shopping for that specific something to make your home special and provide you with “Home Staging with a Vision”.
Martin Designs starts right at your front door! We will walk you through the consultation process from the curb to the backyard. You will be provided with a professional assessment of your home to prepare it for sale.
The entire staging process combines a 3 step approach.
- Scheduling of work to be completed
Homeowners only get one chance to make a first impression!
- 77% of people view homes first on the Internet
- 75% of buyers who searched on the Internet went on to view or drive by the homes
- 63% of buyers are willing to pay more money for a house that is move-in ready
- 79% of sellers are willing to spend up to $5,000 to get their house ready for sale
Vacant Property Staging
Once the consultation is completed and the quote for staging is accepted, Martin Designs showcases your property to the widest market possible. We have the vision to use the appropriate styles of furnishings to give the vacant property that “wow” factor and help sell the property faster.
- National Association of Realtors that staged homes sell twice as fast and average 7-10% over the list price
- Vacant homes sell 80% faster when they are staged!
Years of landscaping expertise gives Martin Designs the edge to help homeowner’s transform their outdoor spaces.
Staging for Living
Redesigning your space is the most cost effective way to give your home a new look. This service can help homeowners in many ways:
- Redesigning your existing home
- downsize to a smaller home
- moving into a new home and redesign existing furnishings
During a one hour verbal consultation, Martin Designs assesses your taste and style, takes photos and measurements of your home and will soon recreate a warm and inviting space. By using your existing furnishings we re-arranging and/or edit furniture to create a natural flow; address lighting; re-arrange artwork; and offer suggestions on painting or changing the flooring and suggest new accessories if necessary to finish off your new look.
Martin Designs can assist you to find that perfect something if you can’t find the time or do not know where to shop. Let us shop for you and bring our ideas forward. Our personal shopping services complement our redesign package.
Terms and Conditions:
- consultations are to be paid in full on the day of services rendered
- 50% deposit due on accepting the staging agreement and balance due before staging begins on the specified date
- staging for living services are to be paid in full prior to work completed
- a non-refundable deposit is required for shopping services
- all rates are for a 30 mile radius….traveling charges may apply
Call Martin Designs to maximize your return on investment